Top Knot Carpentry & Joinery are now looking to grow the HR support team!
Reporting to the HR Manager, we are looking for a talented administration officer that can work in fast paced changing environment, is people focused and has a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Carry out company inductions / On-boarding
- Create and maintain employee files and records
- Follow up on any outstanding documentation as required to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data is maintained
- Work closely with our Payroll team
- Manage the Motor Vehicle Fleet Management process i.e.: liaising with insurance companies
- Other administrative tasks as requested
- Provide support to the HR recruitment team as requested
What we require from candidates
- Excellent organisational skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt and work under strict time frames and still maintain focused
- Advanced MS Office software skills, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
What we can offer
- Excellent and supportive team
- Growth within the company
- Attractive salary and incentives
- Free company gym and personal training
What you need to do now
If you have the skills and experience to join our Sydney team apply now!
Top Knot Carpentry & Joinery is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
If you are interested in this role , please fill in the form above and we will get back to you.